Friday, November 25, 2005

TD's at it with a vengeance

Short commercial break:
I was aware of penis envy (NOT from first hand experience, no pun intended), but I did not know that "blog envy" existed as well. I should probably have foreseen it anyway: Turkish Delight got himself a blog last night! Provided you know Turkish, you might want to pop over to
his site. He'd have preferred "Turkish Delight" as blog-title but unfortunately it was already taken. In case you're wondering what the headline of the first (Bana peynirlerimi geri verin!!!) of today's 3 (and counting) posts means, it translates to "Give me back my cheese!!!".
Myself, I'm experiencing a bad case of comment envy here! TD seems to have his little fan-club already. Yoo-hoo, anybody out there? Do I have to start blogging in Turkish? Nope, that would definitely deter the 1 or 2 readers I have so far managed to lure here.
End of commercial break. "Proper" post to follow later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist