Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Entertained by the Ducks Once More

My Italian friends from Mandarina Duck have written again. I regularly get newsletters for an exclusive "my deal"-offer for one considerably reduced bag. These newsletters are always written in interesting grammar German. Those of you who understand the language should click on the image and read the small print if the "nur für ihnen zu" is not wild enough:
my deal that knows no grammar (onemorehandbag) Is this the "mercy approach", I wonder, as in: we've been hit THAT hard by the economic crisis we can't afford proper translation service and have to resort to dodgy translation programmes? Doesn't quite work with me, I'm afraid. Then again, might have seized the "nur für ihnen" opportunity had I coveted the bag more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist