Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Little Treats


UPDATE: I have in the meantime tested the Clarins product and am really impressed how easy its application is and how it really builds up a natural looking subtle tan without the usual nasty smell.
Yesterday I flew to Almaty with a  >3hrs stopover in Frankfurt. Well, there is only so much time you can spend in the Business Lounge without getting super bored. Plus it would be rude not to at least peek into the Duty Free store, right? Luck had it that they stocked a new "miracle" product by Clarins that I had only read about in a magazine last weekend: Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster for Body (there is also a face-version that is smaller and cost 3 EUR less, but I intend to try it on the face as well) that had intrigued me. I will report back on its efficacy, but I already tried it this morning and can report back that it lacks the typical unpleasant fake tan smell. I had scanned the shelves at the VIE duty free in the morning, but they don't seem to stock it (yet) there.
The other product that caught my attention (despite the fact that I really didn't need another lipstick) was Lancome's new Shine Lover range. The colours were all in the pink and coral realm and I ended up picking the very summer pink "French Sourire" that feels very nice and moisturising on the lips. I really love the packaging too, which is slim and compact while being very elegant and posh at the same time.
Granted, neither of these products were a necessary purchase, but both of them make me happy and added a little glamour to a day of long-distance travelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist