Monday, May 11, 2015

Things that Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 19

1. Spending a perfect girly Saturday with the Empress (which culminated in buying a pair two pairs of "friendship slip-ons", see photo... and yes, it's a thing if we tell you so) and knowing that there will be many more of these now that we live in the same town again.
2. Getting a lovely handmade (belated birthday) gift from a dear colleague in Sofia. I might not be planing to work forever at the Firm, but I will forever be grateful for working in a company where so many colleagues have become friends over the years.
3. Getting a shellac manicure (first time in Austria after my very successful trial in Zagreb back in February) and being able to look at pretty hands again. I never said I wasn't superficial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist