Monday, June 15, 2015

Things That Made Me Happy Last Week: Week 24

1. My weekend in Stockholm as such. Long time, no see!
2. Taking the ferry to Vaxholm and enjoying an afternoon in glorious sunshine on Friday to name just one of the things that made me happy there. I love being by the seaside so much.
3. The fact that a dear colleague confessed to be unprepared for a catch-up meeting over video conference, but wanted to keep the slot in the calendar anyway as she hadn't talked to anyone all day and her day had been sh**. Up to Thursday evening when I left for Stockholm, my week had been conspiring against me, too, so I could more than feel with her. It just made me happy that talking to me was a highlight of her day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist